Favorite Firefox Wallpapers


These guys are not just playing with their design tools, or showing you how good their design skills are, or how wild their imagination can travel to design things. They show you their support to Firefox. Even some of them, as you can see from some of their creations below, strongly express their Firefox spirit.

I myself a big fan of Firefox. I hardly use other browsers. Only if there is a new one comes up then I try to use it for a couple of time just to know how it works. The wallpapers collected here is only a way for me to make another contribution to support Firefox and spreading its usage. I am a very picky person when I have to put things on my computer and I think all the wallpapers below are very good.

























Windows Software Buzz, Saturday, September 15, 2007 At 10:51 AM - Permalink
Bookmark this post: del.icio.us digg stumbleupon reddit fark spurl ma.gnolia newsvine


Leave a Reply

Featured Windows Software

Recent Software