Split - Merge PDF Files Without Adobe Acrobat With PDFMerge - Vista Compatible
Who says that to combine/merge and split multiple PDF files you need to use Adobe Acrobat? It is a great program indeed, but Adobe Acrobat is just too way too expensive to be used only for combining and splitting PDF documents. Using a free program like PDFMerge will be more than enough.
PDFMerge is a free program made specifically to create a single PDF document from multiple sources easily and equipped with features such as the following:
- Allows the split and merge process to be driven from a list file
- Allows the creation of bookmark trees by specifying bookmarks to be added (bookmarks are also called outlines)
- Allows the import of bookmarks from the merged documents.
- Supports merging of large documents quickly
- Allows population of document title fields
Windows Software Buzz, Friday, August 29, 2008 At 10:27 PM - Permalink