Super Cool Windows Theme: Black Messa


Another great theme from DeviantArt. In my opinion this theme is minimalist yet giving a pleasant design particularly in how it modifies the graphical interface of the toolbar area in all applications using Windows built-in toolbar. I especially like how it beautifies the Windows explorer's look. However, the picture area in the Start menu is gone replaced by text only.

The funny thing is that though for me this theme looks cool and is one of my favorites, it is a little hard to find a good wallpaper from my wallpaper collection that matches the theme.

Link download of Black Messa

Windows Software Buzz, Wednesday, January 23, 2008 At 10:39 AM - Permalink
Bookmark this post: del.icio.us digg stumbleupon reddit fark spurl ma.gnolia newsvine


Leave a Reply

Featured Windows Software

Recent Software